Primary Treating Physician Referral

Transfer of Care Referral Process for Adjusters and Nurse Case Managers

If you are a claims adjuster or a nurse case manager, and your claim is in need of a Primary Treating Physician, please follow the steps below.

1.  Provide a Transfer of Care Authorization (9785 or 1305 letter) on carrier letterhead with the following information:

2.  Send us the medical file

3.  Register the patient into our HIPAA secure portal:

If you have any questions, please email or call/text (707) 481-1727.

*Warning: While convenient, normal unencrypted email is an insecure technology. Sender assumes all responsibility for sending sensitive information via insecure methods of communication.